Aisle Containment brings cooling control to the aisle level. Capturing the cooled air in a cold aisle can greatly improve the server and switch inlet temperatures. Capturing hot exhaust air in a hot‐aisle containment plan, can greatly improve room heat dissipation. AFCO Systems provides a wide variety of aisle configurations for ease of implementation. AFCO’s Aisle Containment systems are sealed at installation to prevent leakage. Our airflow management heritage guarantees you an optimal result that will bring energy savings directly to your bottom line.
- Available With and Without support panels
- Translucent twinwall or acrylic (plexi) door inserts and support panels.
- A direct installation to AFCO enclosure systems
- Can retrofit to other cabinets in legacy installs
- Sealed door and door frame installations to eliminate airflow leakage
- Full view clear doors ensuring visibility and safety
- Standard black and white powder coating, various colors also available
- Doors slide open and closed completely independent from each other.
- Doors have an optional self-closing retraction system
- Locking feature that holds doors in the open position
- With the doors fully open, the horizontal clear opening is 42”
- The vertical clear opening is 82.4”
- Textured epoxy powder coat finish
- The overall width of the assembly is 102”
- The overall depth of the assembly with is 4.25”
- The overall height of the assembly is 88.8”
Standard Sizes - With Panels
|Door Height||Max Cabinet Height||Max Door Opening|
Standard Sizes - Less Panels
|Door Height||Min. Cabinet Height||Max. Cabinet Height||Door Opening Max Height||Max. Door Opening|
AFCO welcomes any and all custom sizes. Our response times to your unique cabinet needs are known to be the best in the business. Contact Our Prouct Specialists for more information
How to buy
AFCO Systems Containment Products can be fitted out to accommodate almost all situation. To review the various containment options, please contact our Sales department today. One of our Product Specialist will gain perspective of your goals and challenges to offer the best possible product configuration.