AFCO Systems T-Series Server Cabinet is the most advance form of Cabinet Manufacturing, utilizing tubular steel for the dynamic data center. The T-Series is a robust frame constructed with tube metal in place of standard sheet metal. This form of construction has been tested to withstand 4,000 pounds of dynamic load over long shipping distances. Additionally the T-Series is seismically compatible for locations in high rated earthquake zones
- Fully welded Tubular cabinet frame construction
- Cabinets are shipped fully assembled as per customer’s configuration
- Modular top panels system allows for extensive flexibility
- Furnished with two sets of fully adjustable EIA rails that accept M6 cage nuts.
- All mounting rails include RU markings
- Two piece flush mounted side panels provide easy handling
- Grounding stud located in front and back of cabinet
- Doors meet ASHRAE standard for 80% HA/CA airflow
- Decorative radius front door is reinforced and hinged right unless otherwise specified
- Flat mesh rear door reinforced and hinged right unless otherwise specified
- Floor leveling is accessible when fully populated
- Textured epoxy powder coat finish
- Dynamic weight capacity of 3,000 lbs is ideal for Rack n Stack programs
- Optional frames available tested to 4,000 lbs
- Extensive accessory items to customize customer’s cabinet functionality per datacenter design.
- Easy access to cables and equipment with removable doors and side panels
AFCO welcomes any and all custom sizes. Our response times to your unique cabinet needs are known to be the best in the business. Contact Our Product Specialists for more information
How to buy
AFCO Systems T-Series line of cabinets can be fitted out to accommodate almost all situation. To review the various Options and Accessories please contact our Sales department today. One of our Product Specialist will gain perspective of your goals and challenges to offer the best possible product configuration.